Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Madness}


That is simply what I’m feeling at the moment. I think that sometimes I feel like I want to try it all. I get myself all crazed out trying to do too many things at one time, when I forget that I have more than just this photography business to get up and going. So I create myself a huge mess of madness. I have the contest going on and I’m trying to put together a Valentine’s Day Mini Session and still go to school, take care of myself {while pregnant}, and my family too. I don’t know why I do this sometimes but I do. I simply want to capture moments for families and I don’t want to put it on the back burner anymore. My husband is supporting me 100% which is great, but I have to remember to slow it down.

I cannot create all this madness for myself because it will only slow me down in the end. I don’t feel that I’m going to do the Valentine’s Day Mini simply because I have not been feeling well and I’ve not gotten many interest on it, so we will see how that goes. But the Cutie Pie contest ends soon and that will keep me busy enough!

My lesson learned through my own recent crazy actions: don’t over-do it and don’t expect to make it all happen at once. I simply can’t make it all happen so fast and it’s going to take time…time…time..time!!! My advice to those who might try and make it happen fast and get disappointed when things are slow? Give it time..it will get better!

Well, that’s all for now.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment